join us in the trees.

It's hard to believe that Summer was just a few, short months ago! Not to say that I'm not enjoying this wonderfully cool, fall weather. It's perfect for spending evenings inside working on Christmas (yes, Christmas!) stationary. More on that later. I'd like to share with you a couple wedding pieces that I created back in June for my cousin and his oh-so-lovely bride. Their "join us in the trees" theme fit perfectly with their wedding day as they said their vows underneath a giant oak tree in Lower Fort Garry. And because I love weddings so much, I can't help but share with you a few photos of their day as well. Thanks to Lani Elias Photography for sharing with me the beautiful photos of the stationary.

above photo by Lani Elias Photography.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wedding and stationary! Great job Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!